Download our Prospectus
Duration: 2 years
The program is competence based and its focus is to facilitate acquisition of specialized knowledge, skills competence and altitude needed in the media industries for the holder of this qualification required to become a competent journalist.
- Quantitative Techniques for Finance
- Corporate Finance
- Business Analysis and Valuation
- Financial Markets and Institutions
- Financial Risk Management
- Research Methods for Finance
- Institutional Investment
- Investment and Portfolio Management
- Behavioural Finance
- Elective Module
- MSc-FI Dissertation
Elective Modules – choose one
- Emerging Financial Markets
- Project Management
- Corporate Governance and Ethics
Minimum Entry Qualifications:
i. Holder of Certificate of Secondary Education Examination (CSEE) with four (4) “D” passes in non-religious subjects; AND Basic Technician Certificate (NTA Level 4) in Journalism or a related field.
ii. Holder of Advanced Certificate of Secondary Education Examination (ACSEE) with at least one Principal pass and one Subsidiary pass.