Download our Prospectus
Duration: 1 year
This is a one-year course intended to train students in basic accounting techniques, management and business administration.
- Quantitative Techniques for Finance
- Corporate Finance
- Business Analysis and Valuation
- Financial Markets and Institutions
- Financial Risk Management
- Research Methods for Finance
- Institutional Investment
- Investment and Portfolio Management
- Behavioural Finance
- Elective Module
- MSc-FI Dissertation
Elective Modules – choose one
- Emerging Financial Markets
- Project Management
- Corporate Governance and Ethics
Minimum Entry Qualifications:
i. Possession of at least four (4) “D” passes including passes in Basic Mathematics in the Certificate of Secondary Education Examination.
ii. Possession of a Certificate of Secondary Education Examination (CSEE) and the National Vocational Award (NVA) Level III (Trade Test Grade I) in a relevant field.