Download our Prospectus
Duration: 2 years
Diploma in Law is intended to produce graduates who are well equipped with the necessary legal knowledge and skills for the manning of middle-level legal positions both in the public and private sectors.
- Quantitative Techniques for Finance
- Corporate Finance
- Business Analysis and Valuation
- Financial Markets and Institutions
- Financial Risk Management
- Research Methods for Finance
- Institutional Investment
- Investment and Portfolio Management
- Behavioural Finance
- Elective Module
- MSc-FI Dissertation
Elective Modules – choose one
- Emerging Financial Markets
- Project Management
- Corporate Governance and Ethics
Minimum Entry Qualifications:
i. Holder Certificate of Secondary Education with at least four (4) “D” Passes in Non- Religious Subjects AND Basic Technician Certificate in Law.
ii. Holder of Advanced Certificate of Secondary Education Examination (ACSEE) with at least one principal pass and two subsidiaries pass.