Download our Prospectus
Duration: 3 years
This is a three- year programme which ensures that students are equipped with the necessary competencies. After completion of the programme, they will be able to take responsibility for their areas of specialization as tourism professionals.
- Quantitative Techniques for Finance
- Corporate Finance
- Business Analysis and Valuation
- Financial Markets and Institutions
- Financial Risk Management
- Research Methods for Finance
- Institutional Investment
- Investment and Portfolio Management
- Behavioural Finance
- Elective Module
- MSc-FI Dissertation
Elective Modules – choose one
- Emerging Financial Markets
- Project Management
- Corporate Governance and Ethics
Minimum Entry Qualifications:
i. Candidates must be holders of Advanced Certificate of Secondary Education Examination (A.C.S.E.E) with at least two principle passes with a total of 4.0 points in the relevant subjects.
ii. Holders of a relevant Diploma of at least second class standing or a minimum GPA of 3.0 (NTA Level 6) from a recognized institution.