Download our Prospectus
Duration: 3 years
The Bachelor of Arts degree in Mass Communication (BAMC) is intended for candidates wishing to pursue academic, professional and research careers in mass media and public relations.
- Quantitative Techniques for Finance
- Corporate Finance
- Business Analysis and Valuation
- Financial Markets and Institutions
- Financial Risk Management
- Research Methods for Finance
- Institutional Investment
- Investment and Portfolio Management
- Behavioural Finance
- Elective Module
- MSc-FI Dissertation
Elective Modules – choose one
- Emerging Financial Markets
- Project Management
- Corporate Governance and Ethics
Minimum Entry Qualifications:
i. Candidates should be holders of the Advanced Certificate of Secondary Education Examination (A.C.S.E.E) with two principle level passes with a total of 4.0 points in the appropriate subjects.
ii. Holders of a relevant Diploma of at least second class standing or a minimum GPA of 3.0 (NTA Level 6) from a recognized institution.